Sketchbook: No Pencil

Monday, April 23, 2012


It's absolutely terrible quality since I'm using my webcam, but I figured I'd share my Feb/March sketchbook because it's the first one where didn't allow myself to use pencil or erase my lines. There are quite a few copied drawings in there too -- (Elsa Chang, Pinnochio, Repunzel, Prince of Egypt, Dragon Ball Z etc.) Forcing myself to draw in pen for a whole sketchbook kind of pinpoints my weaknesses/strengths and what it is exactly that I'm doing/thinking while I draw.

I really want to improve my drawings/sketchbooks in general, so I'm hoping the next time I do a video, I'll have gotten better at poses, composition, clothing, completion... The list goes on. (And I would have gotten a better camera haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design